love_book2
-Donovan

A boy of 19/2012
A boy who love to be Inspired
A boy who live in a moron and fooled country
A boy love designing - photo-shooting
A boy studying Multimedia Design at The One Academy

nightcoffee2
Tagboard

Michelle StanyLiong WenCong JingYong SooPhorn ChonYin Evon Steve Kelly

snowflake1
Wishlist

I wish that we can grow up together
I wish that we can stay happy always
I wish that we wont leave each other

bookringlove2
Reminisce

January 2012
September 2012
October 2012
January 2013




Own.Creative
Beautiful Website season 1.
Saturday 12 January 2013 || 08:44

I had found this few website that can help me in my website design 2. I was wondering having some flow or some interactive session for my web.
This is a website called Matthew Carleton, I think is a portfolio website, it welly-done and the hierarchy is nice.












The only2 website.











The racket website. I was amaze by the colour scheme!












Present Plus.